To be eligible for Project Atmosphere you must:
- Have sufficient college-level training to benefit from the material presented
- Teach or supervise the instruction of an applicable course
- Demonstrate leadership in teaching, curriculum development and/or the training of fellow teachers
- Help promote the teaching of program content in your home region, including a minimum of one training sessions for K-12 teachers upon completion of the workshop
- Be able to pay the $150 academic fee to the AMS Education Program upon acceptance to the workshop
To apply for Project Atmosphere:
Refer to the instructions linked here. We highly recommend either printing this page and/or keeping these instructions open in another computer tab or window for your reference.
Begin the application by accessing the link here.
All completed applications must be submitted by March 27, 2020.
Please note that if you are also planning on applying for the Project Ocean workshop (formerly the Maury Project), you can use these same instructions to do so; the instructions will indicate how to apply for both.
If you have any questions about any part of the application process, please contact AMS via email (email@example.com) or phone (202-737-1043) between 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time.