To be eligible for Project Atmosphere you must:
- Have sufficient college-level training to benefit from the material presented
- Teach or supervise the instruction of an applicable course
- Demonstrate leadership in teaching, curriculum development and/or the training of fellow teachers
- Help promote the teaching of program content in your home region, including a minimum of one training sessions for K-12 teachers upon completion of the course
- Be able to pay the $150 academic fee to the AMS Education Program upon acceptance to the course
To apply for Project Atmosphere:
Instructions on how to apply will be available when the application process opens in mid/late Fall; please return to this page then for more information.
The application deadline will be posted in mid/late Fall, at the same time as the instructions to apply.
If you have any questions about any part of the application process, please contact AMS via email (email@example.com) or phone (202-737-1043) between 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time.