21-23 June 2021, Minneapolis, MN
Session Topic Submission Opens: 01 June 2019
Session Topic Proposal Deadline: 13 September 2019
31 January, 2020 Abstract Deadline Extended to 14 February 2020
Acceptance E-mails Sent Out & Program is Posted: Mid-March 2020
Deadline for Accepted Authors to Confirm/Withdraw Presentations for 2021: 08 October 2020
Abstract Submission Reopens: 2 November 2020
New Abstract Deadline: 22 January 2021
New Abstract Acceptance Emails sent out: 1 March 2021
Hotel Reservations Open: Early February 2021
Hotel Reservation Deadline: 1 April 2021
Pre-Registration Deadline: 1 April 2021
No Registration Refund After: 24 April 2021
Supplementary Information Deadline: 15 June 2021
How to Confirm/Withdraw Your Presentation
AMS Meetings and COVID-19
Connect with Us
The 34th Conference on Agricultural and Forest Meteorology is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society and organized by the AMS Committee on Agricultural and Forest Meteorology.
The Fifth Conference on Atmospheric Biogeosciences is sponsored by the American Meteorological Society and organized by the AMS Board on Atmospheric Biogeosciences.
There are several sponsorship opportunities available at the 34th Conference on Agricultural and Forest Meteorology/Fifth Conference on Atmospheric Biogeosciences. All sponsors will receive recognition on the conference website, conference program and signage at event sponsored. Sponsorship opportunities can be found here. Interested companies and organizations should contact Adam Kelly.
All attendees must register to attend the conference. Registration may be completed on-line, via fax-in form, or on-site. Links will be available in the left-hand panel of this page. Registration rates will be announced and opened in Spring 2021.
It is the Society's sincere desire to comply fully with both the letter and the spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. Attendees with special needs at the conference should check with the AMS Meetings Department by email (email@example.com) or by phone (617-226-3916 ), four–six weeks prior to the meeting to request special arrangements. Special housing needs should be requested when making hotel reservations.
Professional and Respectful Conduct at AMS Meetings
Need to report unprofessional or disrespectful conduct? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-226-3965.
- AMS is committed to safe and inclusive meetings for all attendees.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any meeting or event associated with the meeting.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. Be inclusive and respectful.
- This statement is meant to cover all meeting-associated events, including those sponsored by organizations other than AMS but held in relation to AMS events. This includes the scientific program, short courses, and exhibitions, as well as receptions, town hall meetings, and other informal or formal gatherings associated with AMS. Similarly, participants shall adhere to this code of conduct in online spaces related to the meeting and meeting-associated events, including Facebook, Twitter, and other online venues.
- Those who violate the standards of professional and respectful conduct may be asked to leave the meeting immediately and without refund, may not be considered for service on AMS boards and committees, and may be subject to additional legal action.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination includes offensive comments and actions related to age, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion; sexual images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention.
- If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately:
- If you witness or experience behavior that constitutes an immediate and serious threat, please call 911.
- Members of the response team:
- Keith Seitter, Executive Director
- Stephanie Armstrong, Associate Executive Director
- Brian Papa, Associate Executive Director
- Jen Ives, Senior Meetings Manager
- Jen Rosen, Senior Exhibits Manager
- Claudia Gorski, Director of Meetings
- Wendy Abshire, Education Program Director
Inclusivity at AMS
AMS is commited to creating an environment for meetings that “embraces diversity through the inclusion of individuals across age, gender, race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, physical ability, marital status, sexual orientation, body shape or size, gender identity and expression, socioeconomic status, and other facets of social diversity” (see: https://www.ametsoc.org/ams/index.cfm/about-ams/diversity-and-inclusion-at-ams/).