Faculty Resource Material & Website
- Faculty guide
- Investigations Manual answers
- Chapter Progress questions and answers
- Test Bank questions and answers
- Review Questions and Critical Thinking answers
- PowerPoints for each textbook chapter
- Textbook images
The faculty guide describes the course and its components, and contains suggestions for course implementation in a variety of classroom settings. Included for each textbook chapter is an outline, summary and learning objectives.
Answer forms are compatible with Respondus, test-generating software for which your institution may have a license. This program converts files to various course management systems. Answer forms and keys are also available in Microsoft Word and PDF.