Share, learn, and collaborate at an AMS meeting for free!
AMS recognizes the considerable benefit that students can gain from attending conferences, when they are not presenting a paper. We want to encourage interactions between students and other conference attendees. Presenters are not eligible to apply.
- Hotel stay for the conference week
- Air fare travel covered within North America (guidelines for travel must be accepted upon receiving a travel grant)
- Available to active 2023 AMS student members and member graduate students. Eligible students must be a current senior undergraduate or graduate student.
- Awarded to students who are not presenting a paper at the conference.
- A student can receive no more than one travel grant award per calendar year; this includes the AMS Specialty Conference Travel Grant Program (i.e., if a student applies for a travel grant to attend the AMS Annual Meeting and receives an award, that student is not eligible to apply for a specialty conference travel grant within that same calendar year).
Specialty Meeting Travel Grant Application
No grant applications are currently available.