Nominations can come from an individual or group and should be accompanied by examples of the individual’s work, via link(s) or media files of an event or a composite of the individual’s career work. AMS membership is not required to submit an award nomination. The nominator is responsible for uploading the entire nomination package, which must include a citation of no more than 25 words, a letter of support, and a biography of the nominee. Nominations are due by 15 May.
- Citation (limit of 25 words)
- Nomination letter (3 pages maximum)
- Nominee biography (2 pages maximum)
- One letter of support (2 pages maximum)
- If, as recommended, broadcast content is provided, and if this is submitted in the form of URLs, then these links must be fully and freely accessible.