If you're looking for opportunities to engage the policy process, we'd like to help get you on your way.
- Attend the Summer Policy Colloquium
The SPC is our 10 day intensive introduction to the Federal policy process.
- Congressional Science Fellowship
The AMS Congressional Science Fellowship makes it possible for one scientist to spend a full year in the U.S. Congress working on science policy issues.
- Join the Policy Program's Discussion
Help build a community of practice and improve policy engagement.
- Join an AMS Board or Committee
The American Meteorological Society has an extensive volunteer structure, with many great opportunities to get involved.
- Develop your own strategy for engagement
Whether you're new to the policy process or a seasoned expert, these basics can help you create a powerful approach to the science/policy interface.
- Suggest new opportunities and approaches
Have a great idea for engaging policy makers? We'd like to hear it.