25–28 April 2022 Washington, DC
Hotel Reservation Deadline: TBD
Extended! Pre-Registration Deadline: TBD
No Registration Refund After: TBD
All attendees must register to attend the conference. Registration will open in February 2022.
It is the Society's sincere desire to comply fully with both the letter and the spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990. Attendees with special needs at the conference should check with the AMS Meetings Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617) 226-3971, four–six weeks prior to the meeting to request special arrangements. Special housing needs should be requested when making hotel reservations.
Professional and Respectful Conduct at AMS Meetings
Need to report unprofessional or disrespectful conduct? Email email@example.com or call 617-226-3965.
- AMS is committed to safe and inclusive meetings for all attendees.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any meeting or event associated with the meeting.
- All communication should be appropriate for a professional audience including people of many different backgrounds. Be inclusive and respectful.
- This statement is meant to cover all meeting-associated events, including those sponsored by organizations other than AMS but held in relation to AMS events. This includes the scientific program, short courses, and exhibitions, as well as receptions, town hall meetings, and other informal or formal gatherings associated with AMS. Similarly, participants shall adhere to this code of conduct in online spaces related to the meeting and meeting-associated events, including Facebook, Twitter, and other online venues.
- Those who violate the standards of professional and respectful conduct may be asked to leave the meeting immediately and without refund, may not be considered for service on AMS boards and committees, and may be subject to additional legal action.
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination includes offensive comments and actions related to age, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion; sexual images in public spaces; deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following; harassing photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events; inappropriate physical contact; and unwelcome sexual attention.
- If you are the subject of unacceptable behavior or have witnessed any such behavior, please immediately:
- If you witness or experience behavior that constitutes an immediate and serious threat, please call 911.
- Members of the response team:
- Keith Seitter, Executive Director
- Stephanie Armstrong, Associate Executive Director
- Brian Papa, Associate Executive Director
- Claudia Gorski, Director of Meetings
- Jen Ives, Associate Director of Meetings
- Jenn Rosen, Senior Meetings and Exhibits Manager
- Wendy Abshire, Education Program Director
Inclusivity at AMS
AMS is committed to creating an environment for meetings that “embraces diversity through the inclusion of individuals across age, gender, race, sex, nationality, ethnicity, physical ability, marital status, sexual orientation, body shape or size, gender identity and expression, socioeconomic status, and other facets of social diversity” (see: https://www.ametsoc.org/ams/index.cfm/about-ams/diversity-and-inclusion-at-ams/).