Are you a company or organization related to Water, Weather and Climate? Our attendees range from undergraduate students to the top experts in YOUR field – and they want to meet you!
Why exhibit at an AMS meeting?
- Participate in the largest trade show for the Atmospheric Sciences
- Meet your existing customers and potential clients
- Increase awareness about your company’s/organization’s brand
- Launch and promote new and existing products and services
- Recruit students and new employees
Annually, about 5,600 people attend our meetings. Who are they?
- Weather Enthusiasts
Hundreds of exhibitors choose to strengthen their marketing power at an AMS meeting each year. Exhibitor types include:
- Private Sector
- Government Agencies
- Educational Institutions
Sponsors and Advertisers
Looking for other ways to get involved in an AMS meeting? We also offer many sponsorship and advertising opportunities to help you maximize your presence and visibility to our meeting attendees.