The Annual Meeting is the largest AMS conference. It attracts over 3,600 attendees from academia, research, government, and the private sector. The AMS offers Annual Meeting advertising and sponsorship opportunities in two publications. Promote your product or service by advertising in the Bulletin of the AMS (BAMS) or the Annual Meeting Program.
Bulletin of the AMS (BAMS)
November Annual Meeting Program Issue
- An itinerary and meeting planner for AMS members and meeting participants.
- Reach over 13,000 government and private-sector meteorologists, broadcasters, supervisors of university and college meteorological facilities, research scientists, and a host of other prospective buyers.
Annual Meeting Program
- Reach approximately 3,600 attendees at the meeting in Austin, TX, January 7-11, 2018.
- Promote your Booth in the Exhibit Hall.
- Used as a guide for attendees - includes a schedule of all conferences, special events, attendee information, and a listing and description of all exhibitors and publishers.
- 28 August 2017
- BAMS NOVEMBER: Meeting Program Issue Advertising Insertion Orders
- 5 September 2017
- BAMS NOVEMBER: Meeting Program Issue Ad Copy Due
1 November 2017
- Annual Meeting Program Advertising Insertion Orders
8 November 2017
- Annual Meeting Program Ad Copy Due