To be eligible for Project Ocean you must:
- Have sufficient college-level training to benefit from the material presented
- Teach or supervise the instruction of an applicable course
- Demonstrate leadership in teaching, curriculum development and/or the training of fellow teachers
- Help promote the teaching of program content in your home region, including a minimum of one training session for K-12 teachers upon completion of the course
- Be able to pay the $150 academic fee to the AMS Education Program upon acceptance to the course
To apply for Project Ocean:
Instructions on how to apply will be available when the application process opens in mid/late Fall; please return to this page then for more information.
The application deadline will be posted at the same time as the instruction to apply.
If you have questions about any part of the application process, please contact AMS via email (email@example.com) or phone (202-737-1043) between 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Eastern Time.