AMS Probability & Statistics Conferences
- Conference on Extreme Value Analysis, July 1-5, 2018, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Workshop on Sensitivity Analysis and Data Assimilation in Meteorology and Oceanography, July 1-6, 2018, Aveiro,
29th Conference on Weather Analysis and Forecasting (WAF)/25th Conference on Numerical Weather Prediction, June 4-8, 2018, Denver, CO.
International Statistical Ecology Conference, July 2-6, 2018. St Andrews, Scotland.
Extremes, Rare Events and Machine Learning, May 24, 2018, Paris France (Telecom ParisTech, 46 rue Barrault).
Institutions that offer numerous relevant conferences/workshops/etc.
- The Institute for Mathematics Applied to the Geosciences (IMAGe) at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder has numerous workshops/colloquiua/etc during the year (especially in the summer).
- The Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute (SAMSI) often offers many workshops that are relevant to atmospheric sciences.
- The Statistical Methods for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (STATMOS) research network offers workshops in addition to online seminars.
The committee on Probability and Statistics is committed to only promoting meetings which foster a safe and inclusive environment, in line with the code of professional and respectful conduct at AMS meetings: https://annual.ametsoc.org/