News and Announcements
- Michael Alexander (research meteorologist at NOAA ESRL) wins the 2018 Sverdrup Gold Medal Award, awarded at the 2018 AMS Annual Meeting in Austin, TX.
Citation: "For innovative and insightful studies of large-scale air-sea interactions and their role in climate variability, and interdisciplinary work on climate change impacts on marine ecosystems"
- Summer 2018: 21st Conference on Air-Sea Interaction joint with the 23rd Symposium on Boundary Layers and Turbulence, 11-15 June 2018, Oklahoma City, OK
- Summer 2016: 20th Conference on Air-Sea Interaction joint with the 21st Satellite Meteorology, Oceanography, and Climatology Conference, 15-19 August 2016, Madison WI
- Winter 2015: 19th Conference on Air-Sea Interaction at the AMS Annual Meeting, 4-7 January 2015, Phoenix, AZ
- Summer 2012: 18th Conference on Air-Sea Interaction joint with the 20th Symposium on Boundary Layers and Turbulence, 9-12 July 2012, Boston, MA