Interested in being a member of a CWWCE Committee or Board?

You can either contact the Chair of a particular Committee/Board or the CWWCE Commissioner.


Comment to FCC

The fastest way to submit your free-form comment on radio frequency allocations is through the express form in the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Electronic Comment Filing System (ECFS).

For Proceeding(s), use:

  • RM-11681, for comments on rulemaking in the 1675-1680 MHz band (GOES-R transmissions)

If you wish to attach a document, use the standard FCC ECFS filing form and select "COMMENT" as the Type of Filing.