- You can choose to submit only a PDF of your manuscript at initial submission. However, all source files will be required at the revision stage.
- You can choose to upload a .zip or .tar.gz package of your files, which will be automatically unpacked. You then need to set the item type and enter any additional information.
- Definitions of available item types.
- The main manuscript file should be uploaded as Manuscript (non-LaTeX).
- If you are uploading individual figure source files and your captioned figures are already included in your manuscript file, please upload your figure source files as Non-Rendered Figures.
- If your captioned figures are not already included in your manuscript, please upload individual figure source files containing the captions as Rendered Figures.
- All LaTeX files should be designated with the item type LaTeX File (.tex, .sty, .cls, .bst, .bib). When uploading LaTeX source files, do not include a PDF of your LaTeX paper.
- Figure source files should be uploaded as Rendered Figures.
- More information for LaTeX submissions.
Requirements to Enter Peer Review
For faster processing, make sure your submission meets the appropriate requirements: Initial Submission Requirements, Revision Requirements, or Resubmission Requirements (for previously rejected papers).
Need additional support? Contact us.
Did you know?
You can designate the item type for a batch of files with the same file extension at one time using the Change Item Type feature. For example, designate all .eps files as Non-Rendered Figures.