Faculty Resource Material & Website
- Faculty guide
- Investigations Manual answer keys
- Chapter Progress questions and answer keys
- Test Bank question answer forms and answer keys
- Review Questions and Critical Thinking answer keys
- PowerPoints for each textbook chapter
- Textbook images
The faculty guide describes the course and its components, and contains suggestions for course implementation in a variety of classroom settings. Included for each textbook chapter is an outline, summary and learning objectives.
Answer keys are compatible with Respondus, test-generating software for which your institution may have a license. This program opens formatted files and converts them for learning management systems. Answer forms and keys are also available in Microsoft Word and PDF.
These materials are available via the Faculty Website.