University of North Carolina,
AMS Publications Member,
is a public, multi-campus university, founded in 1789, and administratively based in
Chapel Hill. UNC is dedicated to the service of North Carolina and its people.
It comprises 17 diverse constituent institutions and other educational, research,
and public service organizations, and grants baccalaureate degrees through
its sixteen campuses:
- Appalachian State University,
- East Carolina University,
- Elizabeth City State University,
- Fayetteville State University,
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University,
- North Carolina Central University,
- North Carolina School of the Arts,
- North Carolina State University,
- UNC Asheville,
- UNC Chapel Hill,
- UNC Charlotte,
- UNC Greensboro,
- UNC Pembroke,
- UNC Wilmington,
- Western Carolina University, and
- Winston-Salem State University.
Each UNC campus and institution shares in the overall mission of the University.
That mission is to discover, create, transmit, and apply knowledge to address the
needs of individuals and society.
Visit the AMS Community Directory at http://goo.gl/BqFXx
to view ...
... AMS Community Profiles for people employed by UNC:
... AMS Community Profiles for other people associated with UNC:
To view this AMS Community Profile online, visit:http://n0jmn
Or, scan this QR code with your Internet-connected device (e.g., smart phone, iPod)
The content of this profile was last updated 5 January 2012
This web page was last updated 21 March 2013