Today, more than ever, our work is helping to bring the weather, water, and climate community together, ensuring that AMS members have access to research, data, and peer expertise by providing the following:
- Twelve issues of AMS’s flagship magazine, the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society (BAMS) in print and digital form, which includes enhanced articles with audio and video.
- Access to the AMS Community platform, which allows you to connect and share with other AMS members.
- A monthly subscription to Physics Today, the most influential and closely followed physics magazine in the world.
- Greatly reduced subscription rates to world-class peer-reviewed journals and Weatherwise magazine.
- Discounted registration fees for AMS Annual Meetings and specialty meetings.
- Certifications for broadcasters and consultants.
- Member privileges on the AMS Online Career Center.
- A subscription to our News You Can Use weekly email.
- Eligibility to enroll as a mentor or mentee with Mentoring365, a new mentorship program developed to facilitate the sharing of professional knowledge, expertise, skills, insights, and experiences through dialogue and collaborative learning.
- Reciprocal memberships with peer organizations, including the Australian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society. (AMOS), the Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society (CMOS), the Indian Meteorological Society (IMS), and the Chinese Meteorological Organization (CMS).
Detailed Member Benefits by Category