We encourage all authors to reference the AMS Abstract Authors and Presenters page for general information about presenting at an AMS meeting.
All posters will be located in the Boise Centre.
Poster Session Set-Up, Viewing, and Tear-Down Schedule:
Details of poster set up and tear down will be posted here soon
Poster Presenters are expected to stand by their poster, ready to present, during the Poster Viewing time on their presentation day.
* Note that AMS is not responsible for posters not removed by the tear down time.
1. Go to https://ams.confex.com/ams/extra.cgi
2. Enter your paper ID and password
3. Click on “presentation upload”
4. Browse to your .pdf and click “upload .pdf”
Please note that while laptop tables are available by request (please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a table), poster presenters will not have access to electrical outlets nor internet access.
Also, please remember to register for the conference if you have not done so already. Please note that the $95 abstract fee you have already paid does NOT include registration for the conference.