We are currently accepting advertising orders for the August 2021 Issue of BAMS.
Advertise in this issue and get the word out to the AMS weather, water, and climate community. You will reach a paid subscriber base of over 12,000 AMS members—many of whom are responsible for the purchase of their organization’s equipment and services.
Here is a quick peek at articles scheduled to appear in upcoming issues. You may find that many of the articles are complementary to your organization's interests.
- Challenges to Understanding Extreme Weather Changes in Lower Income Countries
- Calibrating Human Attention as Indicator: Monitoring #drought in the Twittersphere
- The Hydrometeorological Observation Network in California’s Russian River Watershed: Development, Characteristics, and Key Findings from 1997 to 2019
- Toward an Inventory of the Impacts of Human-Induced Climate Change
- A Road Map to IndOOS-2: Better Observations of the Rapidly Warming Indian Ocean
- A Systems Perspective on the Environmental Prediction Enterprise
- Defender and Expositor of the Bergen Methods of Synoptic Analysis: Significance, History, and Translation of Bergeron’s (1928) "Three-Dimensionally Combining Synoptic Analysis"
- Managing for a Changing Climate: A Blended Interdisciplinary Climate Course
- Monsoon Climate Change Assessment
- Headline Indicators for Global Climate Monitoring
- CROSSINN: A Field Experiment to Study the Three-Dimensional Flow Structure in the Inn Valley, Austria
- Differing Trends in United States and European Severe Thunderstorm Environments in a Warming Climate