RealTime Ocean Portal
Current Ocean Studies - Challenging lab activities with real-time excitement
- Course investigations are self-contained in the Investigations Manual or may be completed using the Manual introductory section with Current Ocean Studies .
- Current Ocean Studies activites expand on important concepts using current or recent ocean data and are delivered on a weekly schedule.
Weekly Climate News - Current events that affect our lives
- Weekly news files with links to external reports and articles.
Chapter Progress - Additional activities to engage and challenge students
- The weekly Chapter Progress questions correspond to each textbook chapter, providing another way to engage student understanding.
Investigations Manual Images
- The website contains a link to electronic versions of Investigations Manual images.
- Provides higher resolution images of figures from the manual for both instrutors and students.
Investigations Manual Web Addresses
- Internet addresses from the Investigations Manual that can be updated throughout the year as organizations change their website addresses.