A durable 8 1/2" x 11" slide chart that uniquely displays map views and vertical cross sections through Highs, Lows, and fronts -- the broad-scale systems and features that dominate our weather. Sky views and changes in temperature and pressure complete the comprehensive chart depictions.
By simply pulling the chart insert, the weather systems are put into their typical movements from west to east. Weather changes are shown for your location as the weather systems pass by. Accompanying four-page instruction booklet describes the basic causes of weather and explains step-by-step how to use The WeatherCycler.
- The WeatherCycler Slide Chart with Instruction Booklet $9.99
- The WeatherCycler Study Kit $11.00
One slide chart with instruction booklet and one 12-page set of Study Activities
- The WeatherCycler Complete Teaching Unit $169.95*
15 slide charts, 30 sets of Study Activities, and 1 WeatherCycler Instructor's Manual
- The WeatherCycler Basic Classroom Package $149.00*
15 slide charts
- The WeatherCycler Study Activities(12-page set) $3.00; Package of 10 sets $8.95
- The WeatherCycler Instructor's Manual $4.00