Effective 3/12/2020: Due to ramifications of COVID-19, our ability to ship orders for these resources may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Individual: $49; Classroom set of 16: $549*
By simply pulling the chart insert, the weather systems are put into their typical movements from west to east. Weather changes are shown for your location as the weather systems pass by. Accompanying four-page instruction booklet describes the basic causes of weather and explains step-by-step how to use The WeatherCycler.
- The WeatherCycler Slide Chart with Instruction Booklet $9.99
- The WeatherCycler Study Kit $11.00
One slide chart with instruction booklet and one 12-page set of Study Activities
- The WeatherCycler Complete Teaching Unit $169.95*
15 slide charts, 30 sets of Study Activities, and 1 WeatherCycler Instructor's Manual
- The WeatherCycler Study Activities (12-page set) $3.00; Package of 10 sets $8.95
- The WeatherCycler Instructor's Manual $4.00
Individual: $9.99; Classroom set of 15: $139.99*
7” by 11/16", Celsius and Fahrenheit. Range 64· - 88· F (18· - 30· C). Ideal for "hands-on" use by students investigating temperature, pressure, and cloud formation relationships. Classroom-ready activity included. Set of 10 strips and activity.
*Anything over a hundred dollars will need to be prepaid. Please contact email@example.com with questions.