is a government and public affairs firm specializing in representing
clients before the Congress and Federal agencies.
AquaTerra helps clients develop and implement strategies to ensure successful public
policy outcomes favorable to their interests.
AquaTerra has experience in the following areas:
- Energy, Environmental and Sustainability Policies and Statutes:
- Climate change science, mitigation and adaptation
- Environmental laws including the Endangered Species Act, the Lacey Act,
the National Environmental Policy Act, the Clean Water Act, the Clean Air Act,
and the Coastal Zone Management Act
- Fisheries and Oceans management and conservation including the
Magnuson-Stevens Act, the Sanctuaries Act, and aquaculture policy
- Energy policy including the Energy Policy Act of 2005 and permitting requirements
under applicable Federal statutes
- International Trade and Cross Border Matters
- Extensive legislative and corporate experience with immigration law, policy, and application
- Broad policy and political expertise related to legislative aspects of trade agreements
and negotiating strategies
- Intellectual Property: Federal, legislative, and corporate sector experience with
intellectual property policy and legislative reform efforts
Community people associated with AquaTerra Strategies include:
The content of this profile was last updated 30 April 2010
This web page was last updated 1 March 2011
To ask questions about this page,
or report broken links,
please contact Gary Rasmussen at AMS:
The purpose of the AMS Community Directory is to
facilitate communication and networking within the
weather, water, and climate community. Providing a
Directory listing does not imply AMS endorsement of
a person's or an organization's products/servcies.
American Meteorological Society
Copyright © 2007-2011. All rights reserved.