The Course License fee is $149 per institution,
regardless of number of sections or number of students. Each license will cover the fall, spring, and summer semesters beginning on August 15th and terminating August 14th the following year. The license fee is $149 regardless of when an institution begins their license within the academic year.
Click here to review options
for implementing AMS Ocean Studies.
To license AMS Ocean Studies:
- PRINT the license order form.
- FAX the completed license order form to us (202-737-0445), EMAIL a pdf scan (with signatures) to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR MAIL the form to:
AMS Ocean Studies
1200 New York Ave NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005-3928
A license includes the following:
- AMS Ocean Studies full course use for the term(s) licensed
- One Faculty Resource CD and one Text/eInvestigations Manual/eGlossary of Weather, Climate & Ocean package
- Instructor Access to AMS Ocean Studies RealTime Ocean Portal
- Instructor Access to AMS Ocean Studies Faculty Website
- Files Compatible with Course Management Systems