The Course License fee is $149 per institution,
regardless of number of sections or number of students. Each license will cover the fall, spring, and summer semesters beginning on August 15th and terminating August 14th the following year. The license fee is $149 regardless of when an institution begins their license within the academic year.
NOTE: A license is required if you plan
on using the entire course package, which includes the textbook, Investigations
Manual, and course and faculty websites. License not required for the
textbook-only option. Click here to review options
for implementing AMS Ocean Studies.
To license AMS Ocean Studies:
- PRINT the license order form.
- FAX the completed license order form to us (202-737-0445 or toll
free to 1-800-258-1176), EMAIL the scanned form (with signatures) to email@example.com, OR MAIL the form to:
AMS Weather & Ocean Studies
1200 New York Ave NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005
A license includes the following:
- AMS Ocean Studies full course use for the term(s) licensed
- One Faculty Resource CD, Textbook, Investigations Manual, and globe
- Instructor Access to AMS Ocean Studies Course and Faculty Websites
- Student Access to AMS Ocean Studies Website
- Files Compatible with Course Management Systems
**NOTE: Institutions participating in the AMS Ocean Studies Diversity Project (2006-08) should use the Diversity Project Licensing Form for their first three course licenses, and then switch to the Course License described above.