The Course License fee is $149 per institution,
regardless of number of sections or number of students. Each license will cover the fall, spring, and summer semesters beginning on August 15th and terminating August 14th the following year. The license fee is $149 regardless of when an institution begins their license within the academic year.
Click here to review options
for implementing AMS Weather Studies.
To license AMS Weather Studies:
- PRINT the Course License order form.
- FAX the completed license order form to 202-737-0445, email a pdf scan (with signatures) to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR MAIL the form to:
AMS Weather Studies
1200 New York Ave NW, Ste 500
Washington, DC 20005-3928
A license includes the following:
- AMS Weather Studies full course use for academic year
- Faculty Resource material, the eTextbook and eInvestigations Manual
- Instructor Access to AMS Weather Studies RealTime Weather Portal
- Instructor Access to AMS Weather Studies Faculty Website
- Files Compatible with Course Management Systems