The Course License fee is $149 per institution,
regardless of number of sections or number of students. Each license will cover the fall, spring, and summer semesters beginning on August 15th and terminating August 14th the following year. The license fee is $149 regardless of when an institution begins their license within the academic year.
NOTE: A license is required if you plan on
using the entire course package, which includes the textbook, Investigations
Manual, and course and faculty websites. License not required for the
textbook-only option. Click here to review options
for implementing AMS Weather Studies.
To license AMS Weather Studies:
- PRINT the Course License order form.
- FAX the completed license order form to 202-737-0445, email a pdf scan (with signatures) to email@example.com, OR MAIL the form to:
AMS Weather Studies
1200 New York Ave NW, Ste 500
Washington, DC 20005-3928
A license includes the following:
- AMS Weather Studies full course use for the term(s) licensed
- One Faculty Resource CD and one Text/Investigations Manual
- Instructor Access to AMS Weather Studies Course and Faculty Websites
- Student Access to AMS Weather Studies Website
- Files Compatible with Course Management Systems
**NOTE: Institutions participating in the AMS Weather Studies Diversity Project (2002-07) should use the Diversity Project Licensing Form for their first three course licenses, and then switch to the Course License described above.